Heroine Love Grand Prize Finale
First of all, congratulations to Stephanie B., the winner of a delicious hardcover of Pride and Prejudice by White’s Press.
Secondly, it’s time to offer my sincere and endless thanks to the guest bloggers who participated in and donated to this effort. Their amazing posts really encapsulate the passion and fervor I feel for the books and heroines who have changed my life, and I hope that my readers will buy their books, read their blogs, and spread the new about how great they are! Thanks are due to guest bloggers…
- Eleanor Brown, author of The Weird Sisters, (Debutante Ball)
- Rebecca, Book Lady’s Blog
- Beth, An Accomplished Young Lady
- Buried In Print
- Beyond Little House
- Jennifer, The Literate Housewife
- Chandra Hoffman , author of Chosen
- How We Do Run On: a GWTW Scrapbook
- Nicole, Linus’s Blanket
- Jen, Devourer of Books
- Leah Stewart , author of Husband and Wife
- Laurel Ann, AustenProse
- I’d also like to recognize Cynthia Morris of Original Impulse and Ellen F. Brown, author of Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind, who were vital parts of Heroine Love and are heroines in their own rights!
Last but not least, please give a huge round of applause to my publisher, HarperCollins, who donated a gorgeous classic prize pack, and Blackstone Audio, who did such a lovely job on my audiobook and who donated no less than 9 audiobooks to the cause!
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for…time to announce the winner of the vaunted Grand Prize Pack including:
An autographed print and audio edition of The Heroine’s Bookshelf…a copy of Blackstone Audio’s brand-new Pride and Prejudice narration…a spankin’-new silver 2g iPod Shuffle (for your audio pleasure), and…a $50 gift certificate to your local indie bookstore!
*a hush falls over the room as Random.org is consulted….*
Congratulations to Miss Ash, the winner of Heroine Love’s Grand Prize Pack!!!!!!!
I’ll be contacting Miss Ash to arrange delivery of her prize. In the meanwhile, keep reading and be my heroine…tell a friend about The Heroine’s Bookshelf and keep the heroine love alive!